Friday, September 7, 2012

Education

I think that education in America is very valuable, because without it we wouldn't be able to develop certain skills needed to survive nor would we be able to do our jobs properly or if we could get jobs at all. Without education, it would be a lot difficult for us to learn things on our own instead of someone else teaching it to us :(. To me, education is also very important in my life. I probably wouldn't know so much as I would now if I didn't get my education. College is important to me , because I would get the education I need to become an optometrist or clinical doctor and get my bachelor of science degree, then I would continue school after I graduate college. Educatin makes it all worth while in the end. (Yaaaaay!)  :D :)

1 comment:

  1. i like what you put about education it sounds like your goig to get really far in life if you keep it up

    ReplyDelete