My type is the realistic type. It means that I'm the type of person who likes to to be outdoors and work on machines or animals while using tools and manual skills to get the job done. A few possible majors I've chosen are Biological Sciences and Animal Sciences, because I love learning about biology whether it's human biology or animal biology and I love animals. Career options that I would pick would be a health physicist, a veterinarian, an ultrasound technologist, or a fitness program coordinator.
I had a good idea about what field I wanted to study in, but I had no clue or idea as to what career I wanted to do. I already knew that I wanted to study Biological Sciences so that was no surprise to my results, but this assessment opened my mind to more possibilities about my career. This activity helped me a lot and cleared what I want for my future career and studies a lot more. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment