Saturday, December 1, 2012

Research Question

Democrats wants to reduce taxes and their spending if Republicans refuse to raise taxes on the rich people. They think that the rich should pay their fair share of taxes for balance, so that it's just not the poor or middle class people who pay most out of their own pockets compared to the wealthy. On the other hand, Republicans response to the Democrats is they they'll raise everyone's income tax and reduce their spending on the military. Meaning that, they'll get more money out of the people, but they'll spend less on the military. I found this information on an article written on a new's website and it also stated that a deal or agreement has to made between the two sides.

I found that using the time and looking for related searches was very useful. Instead of giving me information that was very recent or new I tried to look for info from the past year and it gave me different websites. The minus sign didn't work out so well for me, even if I took out words I didn't want. It gave me totally different information about the fiscal cliff. Using OR and the minus sign were new to me but it didn't really help with what kind of information I was looking for even when I tried to type in different combinations of words. I would most definitely use the time and the different categories to do my researcha and I would try using the minus sign again to see what results I would get. I would use the related searches and foreignn translator to try to find different methods of massages and what kinds of techniques there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment