Hours: 2 Hours
Total: 12 Hours
I met up with my mentor Mark and we discussed about what I specifically wanted to learn about, which is the physiology of the muscles. We decided that we'd focus more on the physiology of the tone of the muscles as well as the functions and the dysfunctions. We discussed this for about 30 minutes. My mentor then gave me something to read, which was an in depth look into physiology. I read for the next hour and 30 minutes. It was a lot of information to read, because there was so much detail and I understood some of the material. I learned that there are different types of receptors throughout the body in the muscles that send signals to the nervous system and that the muscles are intertwined by muscle fibers. I also learned about the stations located in the body and what they do, as well as how to manipulate those stations. In the next meeting, I hope to gain a better understanding of the specific parts of the muscles and and nervous systems.
No comments:
Post a Comment