Hours: 2 Hours
Total: 25 Hours
My mentor and I discussed about the mentor evaluation and how it's going to be filled out. I also mentioned practicing facial massages on my friends at school and I showed pictures of it taken by my phone. I was given time to brainstorm and answer each bullet required for my culminating blog reflection. I was very pleased with myself that I organized and knew what to include in my reflection. After I finished brainstorming for my reflection, my mentor taught me what an abstract is composed of. I already had a rough draft of my abstract and my mentor read over it, as well as go through my senior essay to help me organize it. He also taught me the difference between writing about my work and other people's work on my topic. It was very confusing because both almost seem the same to me and I don't know how different they would be if I were to write a review over research that I did about AIDS and people's work on their research on AIDS and I'm not supposed to use personal pronouns. I felt fustrated with my abstract out of everything, because I don't know what looks right or what looks wrong for I have never written an abstract before. I plan to meet up with my mentor for the next week before my actual presentation at the end of May just so I can prepare.
No comments:
Post a Comment