Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mentor Log 11

Hours: 2 Hours
Total: 27 Hours

I was able to work on a few of my friends who have volunteered for a facial massage. I practiced on Andrea S. for 20 min.on the grass, Amoresa for 25 min. in class and Eddie for 20 min during lunch. I asked for feedback on the negatives, but they didn't give me that much negative feedback. I also asked someone to take pictures for me while I work on someone. I also went to see my mentor one last for one hour to discuss about my presentation and how I could improve, re-arrange, or better my presentation for my actual presentation. I understand what I have to add in into my power point and my mentor helped me organize how I would present my project, so that it's not so disorganized when I start my speech. We were trying to re-organize my topics in a way that it can transition into the next slide. My next goal is to edit my power point, re-make and organize my note cards before my presentation. I'll also keep practicing on people if I have time until then.





No comments:

Post a Comment